Pupil Premium April 2016 to April 2017
Predicted costings for Pupil Premium expenditure 2016 – 2017 is £42,960.
- Fund HLTA to support pupil with emotional, social or friendship issues and prevent these from becoming barriers to achievement and progress being made 50% £6,000.
- To provide forest schools experiences in order to promote team work, confidence, independent learning and problem solving skills 40% £4000.
- To provide instruments and pay for music tuition in order to ensure equality £1,000.
- Source and fund additional CPD £5,000.
- Provide focused and personalised teaching for pupils in receipt of pupil premium to ensure good progress across the curriculum similar to that of non pupil premium children in the school by:
- Deploy T.A’s to work on interventions for individuals or small groups of pupils £19,000.
- Provide one to one and small group targeted support led by teachers and HTLAs £6,840.
- To support pupils with funding for Educational Visits and Visitors in school; £2,000.